Easy Readers Service - Review about Magazine Service Center Cancellation Policy from Atlanta, Georgia
An agent from this service represented that I was to win money.I thought she was legit and was with PCLotto.
She sweet talked me into purchasing magazines before I realized I was talking to a miner sales person selling magazines. My bill ended up totaling $39 a month for two years. I am having a time paying for magazines that I don't want and that I toss into a waste basket as trash. When I called the service and tried to get them to discontinue sending their magazines the woman I spoke with was quite rude.
I suggested that I would stop paying and she threatened to report me to the credit bureaus.They have my credit card number so I am stuck.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Product or service
- Magazine Service Center Cancellation Policy
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I called the technician for a phone line trouble yesterday. They gave me a time frame to choose from so I picked 4-8pm today, then I received the confirmation text...."
- "Starts with the Pole climbing where you spend 5 days learning to gaff and use a buck-squeeze to climb a pole. In reality you wont use any gaffs only ladders..."
- "Metisdead is beyond a *** and biased. He is a *** bag that now resorts to deleting posts secretively without comment. If you have a missing post it is him...."
- "My husband bought me 2 dozen flowers for my birthday. $131.00 total Day two these roses began to wilt and head south. I called the company and was told they..."
- "We pay $102.49 a month for 1. Plain home phone service. It comes with extra *** which we don't use. We have an answering machine and not interested in 3-way..."
- "Hi I admin an Ashton Drake buy sell and showcase group on Facebook. I have over 12,000 members worldwide. I have seen several people showing their dolls, be they new..."
- "I have only had this faucet since March of 2015, six months later it is already leaking at the sprayer. If all water is not out of the sprayer after..."
- "This has been by far my worst online shopping experience. It took over 3 weeks to receive my order. Customer service is done via emails. There is a phone..."
- "Xlibris is the biggest fraud of a company that I ever had the misfortune to engage. In the past nine months, I have been shuffled between Author Services Representatives all..."