Easy Readers Service - Review about Magazine Service Center Cancellation Policy from Atlanta, Georgia
An agent from this service represented that I was to win money.I thought she was legit and was with PCLotto.
She sweet talked me into purchasing magazines before I realized I was talking to a miner sales person selling magazines. My bill ended up totaling $39 a month for two years. I am having a time paying for magazines that I don't want and that I toss into a waste basket as trash. When I called the service and tried to get them to discontinue sending their magazines the woman I spoke with was quite rude.
I suggested that I would stop paying and she threatened to report me to the credit bureaus.They have my credit card number so I am stuck.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Product or service
- Magazine Service Center Cancellation Policy
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Received regular postal mail today, 08/14/2013. Letter dated: August 10, 2013. Return address for this mailing: AT&T Autopay Program ..."
- "Metisdead is beyond a *** and biased. He is a *** bag that now resorts to deleting posts secretively without comment. If you have a missing post it is him...."
- "Resume services or give refund for not providing proper services. On 08-26-2015, my service with POW was interrupted with notice of wrong doing whatsoever. I still receive notifications from current..."
- "I tried to return a car battery and was told I would not be able to get a refund. The battery was bough 2 days prior to the attempted..."
- "I have an issue with damage to my yard for over a month now. The issue happenned not even a month after i moved in. I have provided several emails..."
- "For the last 10 years I have had a Pfister kitchen faucet. Very happy with the way it looks and the way it workED. One day, 3 weeks ago, the..."
- "...We paid $3,000 for an extended warranty so we wouldn't have to deal with any repairs. WELL, neither Keystone or Holiday World of Dallas will come to the RV park..."
- "Zara Egypt On the 27th of November 2016 i bought a T-shirt from zara for 299 egp, went back on the 30th of November 2016 to exchange the size found..."
- "Hello, my name Is David Gillis and my address is 42 peninsula place Dorchester Ma 02125. I placed an order on November 16, it's seem to have disappeared after a..."