An agent from this service represented that I was to win money.I thought she was legit and was with PCLotto.

She sweet talked me into purchasing magazines before I realized I was talking to a miner sales person selling magazines. My bill ended up totaling $39 a month for two years. I am having a time paying for magazines that I don't want and that I toss into a waste basket as trash. When I called the service and tried to get them to discontinue sending their magazines the woman I spoke with was quite rude.

I suggested that I would stop paying and she threatened to report me to the credit bureaus.They have my credit card number so I am stuck.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of magazine service center cancellation policy. Easy Readers Service needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned magazine service center cancellation policy in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Easy Readers Service.

Had an Experience with Easy Readers Service?

Comments

Detroit, Michigan, United States #1321263

Easy reader is a scam, while honest companies do all they can to rectify a situation,Easy Reader does the opposite. It's a hold up with out a gun.